July 20, 2011

Lil Mama Cries On The Breakfast Club

And no, it was NOT because Charlamagne was being an asshole. If you read anything about this video today it probably said he made her cry, but actually she didn't start crying until she started talking about her mother. That makes me believe most people didn't even bother to watch the entire interview for themselves, but you know how that go these days. Everybody's always in a rush to post shit first when it generally doesn't matter, but that's the world we live in today.

Anyway, the biggest thing I got out of this interview is how much Lil Mam looks like Bow Wow in the face. Those niggas look like twins! I know I'm not breaking any news with this, but if one day is does come out that Mama is older than she says, I'm automatically gonna assume she's really Bow Wow's mom. I mean, seriously, when was the last time we've seen her? When he was like 13? Lil Mama/Bow Wow Mama, I got my eye on you/y'all.