July 12, 2011

Wanna Movie Date Me?

Dear women,

Due to the recent departure of my former regular movie date, I am now accepting applications for a new one. Applicants must have a vagina, live in South Florida, be presentable in public, have a sense of humor, have a vagina, bathe regularly, not be annoying, not think they’re funnier than me, be willing to watch whatever movie I want to see, and have a vagina.

If an applicant chooses to carry on a prior relationship, they must forgo any and all urges to tell me stories about it, unless said relationship is with another woman. In that case, sharing is strongly encouraged.

The pay for this position ranges from "Whatever 2 adult movie tickets cost" to "Whatever 3 adult movies tickets cost if you want to bring your girlfriend."

If interested, contact me via Facebook, Twitter, or by whatever contact information you have of mine.