July 08, 2011

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Kamille Leai aka Hot Wings

Lloyd fucked around and earned himself a L.A.M.E. Awards nomination Wednesday, but he totally redeemed himself today. What you see above are screen shots of the lovely Kamille Leai (aka Hot Wings from "Real Chance Of Love 2") from Lloyd's new video for Naked. Judging Kamille's Twitter feed, the nudity was supposed to be edited out, but Lloyd and the director ReelBanditz thugged it and put out the (super) softcore sextape...I mean, music video. It's a shame none of this will help Lloyd sell any records.

Now, if you've been fucking with me for awhile, you know I always liked Kamille. After the first episode of "Real Chance Of Love 2," I named her the co-winner of "Overall Finest" on the show. That was well before that hideous back tattoo she sports now though. For the life me I will never understand why women think it's a good idea to do shit like that to themselves. Why can't females just be content with being fine? No, they want to fuck with their hair or get big nasty ass tattoos. The shit is sad. I mean, if it makes them happy, that's fine. At the end of the day, they've got to live for themselves, not for me, but FUCK, what a downgrade.

Aight, let me stop my complaining and be happy I got to see this broad's tits (maybe she'll go the Caviar route next). Here's the video if you haven't seen it.