July 14, 2011

The Greatest Commercial On TV!


No, not an Old Spice commercial and not a Dos Equis commercial, I'm talking bout this SoBe spot starring Kate Upton and her glorious boobs. I don't mind ignoring the god awful soundtrack to this ad one bit thanks to those titties. I'd have a staring contest with those titties any time. Oh, and don't even get me started on that fucking face! Damn, damn, damn.

Question: I know Amber Rose is super fine, but if Kanye really left Amber for Kate (which he didn't), looks wise would that be a downgrade, upgrade, or lateral move?

After much deliberation in my head, I'm gonna have to go with lateral move. Kate and Amber both have outrageously awesome tits, so that's a tie. Amber dominates Kate in the ass department, but Kate kills her facially, so that's why I went with lateral. Thoughts?