July 27, 2011

Random News Shit: On That Bullshit Edition


1) 5th Eddie Long Accuser Uncovered
This is a joke, right? These folks didn't really waste spend 7 weeks working on this story did they? No way. No fucking way!

Oh, they did? This isn't a comedy sketch? Wow.

Seriously though, get the whole entire fuck outta here with this nigga Centino. This fruit booty is trying to act like he doesn't want the attention knowing damn well his ass probably called them fools down there. I'm supposed to believe he just happened to be coming out of the studio when the camera crew showed up  and then he just happened to have a limo waiting for him to leave? Yeah fucking right! And did you see how he tried to walk by and act like he didn't see the cameras and the reporter? Negro please.

Now, I'm not saying he didn't fuck Imposter Eddie Long, I'm sure Centino was his main bitch and they had a real (gay) relationship (which is why he has the tattoo), but there's not even an ant's dick worth of a chance he doesn't think this "shine" would help him break into the music industry.

It's sad what people do for attention. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he comes out with a tell-all book (or at least a tell-all Worldstar video). Yep, we're officially on the clock.

2) BET Cancels The Monique Show
Oh no! Now where am I gonna see all the chitlin circuit celebrities, has been musicians, and canceled TV show reunions? I bet we were this close to a Soul For Real reunion too!

The Monique Show, gone before its time... just like most of its guests.

In all seriousness though, I love Monique, but this show was fucking bad. I remember I saw it recently and she and Rodney Perry were doing a "Who's on First?" bit that couldn't have be any less funny if Doug Williams walked out and did his Emmitt Smith Roast jokes without Jamie Foxx. I've seen Monique absolutely kill in person doing stand-up, so it was really hard to watch her show and that's why I'm happy it's gone. Monique is so much better than that shit.

Congrats Detroit, you just jailed one of the only people who is doing anything for your shitty city. Smart.

4) Alex Trebek Injured Chasing A Burglar
Now Alex Trebek knows good and damn well he's too damn old to be chasing down a burglar. I don't care if it was a 56 year-old broad he was chasing, the nigga is waaaaaaaay too old to be doing it. And now he has a football injury to show for it. You know what though? He totally deserves it. I mean, is Alex Trebek really hurting for money to the point he has to chase down a burglar at age 71? Of course not! He's been hosting Jeopardy longer than I've been alive, he's straight financially and can afford to replace whatever that bitch took a million times over.

And yes, I understand the bracelet was a gift from his mom, but come the fuck on Alex. You're rich.