July 12, 2011

Kobe vs. Bow Wow One On One


I know Bow got it, but what a way for a new father to blow $1,000 lol. He didn't actually think he was gonna score that one point, right? Kobe is the most competitive player in the league since Jordan, Bow COULDN'T have thought he was gonna score that one basket. I imagine Kobe plays his little girls with the same intensity in the driveway every weekend. Dude just doesn't like to lose.

Anyway, more footage of Bow Wow and JD at Kobe's basketball camp after the jump.



Damn, that's all you gotta do to become an intern at So So Def? I don't make music, so maybe I should try to be an intern there? Not sure exactly what I'd be doing there seeing they have zero up coming projects, but it'd be cool to hang with JD and soak up game.

(Side note: It is fucking GREAT to hear Kobe shit talking everyone.)