July 04, 2011

Hood Plankin


Planking has been around for awhile now, but it wasn't until randomly last Monday that it exploded into black consciousness via Twitter (Random though: if only it was that easy to get niggas to stop acting like niggas). In a shameless attempt to capitalize off of its recent popularity, I caught up with Andy and we went planking (or "plankin" as the niggas say). I'm not gonna lie, that shit was fun as hell (even though my body is still a bit sore), so I hope y'all are able to find the humor in what we were trying to do. Enjoy!

Oh, and you might have notice, but if you hadn't, we have a new YouTube channel called FiyahAndy. The FiyahMuZik YouTube channel is still there and I'll be posting my own foolishness their, but when me and Andy collab they're going on FiyahAndy so make sure you're subscribed to both.

**UPDATE**

As many of you now know, Hood Plankin is now on Worldstar. I clown those guys from time to time, but the look is much appreciated.

Anyway, here are the bloopers from Hood Plankin.