September 24, 2007

Havoc: "Fuck Kanye West... Kanye West Can Eat A Dick!"

If you remember sometime like last month, Havoc was on Whoo-Kid's radio show saying fuck T.I., but now he's turned his attention to Kanye West...who he ironically "loves" (you'll see when you watch the video lol).


I dunno what's up with Hav, but it looks like he's taking my Youtube approach with the guerrilla promotion of just saying "fuck [insert popular person's name]" to get some shine lol. He's obviously a midget high as fuck here so I'll cut him some slack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only reason he said that cuz he on g-unit dick
-Tyeman64

Anonymous said...

I wish Havoc would just drop his album already so we can be spared from his idiotic comments in order to draw attention to his album..... nobody cares dawgs...(I'll check it out though because Havoc does get down on the production and is underrated)....

-Industry Standard-