September 24, 2007

Trey Songz's Album Is Finally Droppin'

It's about damn time! I mean of course he doesn't have a hit record out, but lets be honest, he's not gonna have another hit anytime soon (esp if Wonder Woman didn't hit, that shit was on fiyah). Maybe its his attitude because he has this 'I'm the shit' demeanor, but commercially he's not though he can sing his ass off. I dunno maybe that's what's holding him back because the talent is not a question at all. Anyway, his album is finally about to come out October 2nd and here he is with Nokio talking about it:



The album should be straight at least, but he has groundbreaking potential so hopefully he gets there one day.

Here he is just walking around in the Atlantic records offices (peep the A&R dude at the end, he should be fired for not being able to formulate a sentence lol):



Now, if he could get all those supporters in there to actually put some work in on promoting his album he might stand a chance.

Aight I know y'all are all Trey'd out now, but here's his new single that you'll probably never see twice on TV lol. I still haven't heard the record so I'm hoping its hot but I usually just turn it off during the opening scene:

0 comments: