September 11, 2007

It's About Time!



So after months of anticipation September 11th is finally upon us! While Bush is waiting around for the new bin Laden tape to drop, a good portion of us Americans are headed to the Circuit Citys, Best Buys, F.Y.E.s, Virgins, and Sam Goodies of the world to cop either Kanye West's Graduation or 50 Cent's Curtis...some will even buy both! I think I know which one I'm getting since I do have to choose (no I'm not being bias towards either artist but my last check came just in time for the rent to devour it whole lol) I'm just not positive.

As I sit here, I'm realizing how much I don't have to say, and that I'm probably only writing this to hold off my pre-Graduation or Curtis jitters until Circuit City opens at 10 AM lol. I hope I won't be the only person out there actually buying the albums... fuck it I'm going to sleep! I dunno what else to do with myself until that fuckin' store opens and this blog shit isn't doing it for me today...peace!

0 comments: