September 27, 2007

Idiocracy 101: Karrine Steffans Superhead

This bitch is definitely a true idiot if really thinks she's "famous" for her book and NOT for sucking dick. UNBELIEVABLE! I dunno who's been in her head and has her thinking she's A respectable woman but really she's still just Superhead lol. She called into WJLB in Detroit (I'm guessing to promote her new book) and she got all upset when they called her by her name and eventually leaves as they clown her out of memory lol. Check it out:

Superhead doesn't want us to call her by her name


This is how to be an idiot! I think I'm even gonna give her the STFU Award for this shit because its just that ridiculous lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. She will be forever known as "supahead" I bet she write her checks with that name.
Tyeman64