September 17, 2007

Now You KNOW You Wrong!: Aretha Franklin

I found this pic on that bossip website (yeah their stories usually suck ass, but they have great pictures so its worth a visit every once in awhile lol) and I dunno how new or old this is but damn! She's a legend, she should have AT LEAST one person in her camp bold enough to pull her to the side and be like, 'yo this here [while pointing at her humongoid fun bags] can't happen.' I mean its not like she's DMX or something where you might have to fear receiving bodily harm for correcting her lol. Man, just imagine trying to clean under those things...crazy! This does give me a new appreciation for two of my less blessed (if you can call this a blessing lol) co-workers, I'll let them figure out who I'm talking about lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am probably her age, I might be older, I don't know, but I've loved so much of this woman's music for so long. All I have ever said about her, is "that woman can sing, she blows whatever" But what was she thinking when she allowed someone to take that picture? Is she serious? I just can't believe it.

That's what I get for coming to this site. I was on Moby's page, clicked on share this video, ended up signing up for youtube in order to send it to my (black son) the video of the white kid getting the crap tasered out of him and scrolled down and saw your comment. The video made me cry, I have black twin sons. We are from a small town in Northern CA and one time something happened to one of them that was unfair and it was in the paper there.

The Press Democrat paper from the Sonoma County area had it on the front page our little town had it on the 3rd page. This was only after I sent email to the NAACP and the ACLU to make sure that for the record it wouldn't be hidden from the rest of AMERICA. These little towns make their own laws. Anyway I am sharing your video comment with my son here in TX. There's some crap going on near here in Louisiana with the 6 black kids. There's going to be something going here in Houston conerning that too. This is 2007, we can't put this old crap behind us.

Sounds like you're a good Daddy:-)

A concerned Mother.
smhenson