September 18, 2007

New Music From 50 Cent, T.I., Nelly, and More

50 Cent feat. Diddy & Jay-Z - I Get Money (Remix)

Dope remix, but I think the idea of the song was better than the actual song.

50 Cent - The Formula

Illseed said this might be on a new 50 mixtape called The Vitiman Water Mixtape...classic! This song is dope though, I wonder where this track was when it was time to put Curtis together??

50 Cent - Smile (I'm Leaving)

Yo this track is hot for real! this definitely should have made the album along with Part Time Lover, We On Some Shit, Southside, and the 2 tracks above.

Mos Def feat. Stephen Marley - Hey Baby

I love this song its extremely hot!

Swizz Beatz feat. Young Jeezy, Eve, and Elephant Man - Money In The Bank (Remix)

Jeezy actually ripped it the hardest, "I already got a son, but you can swallow my daughter.

Trey Songz feat. R. Kelly - Grub On

Now this is obviously neither Trey or Kellz but the funny thing about it is that this isn't too far fetched to think Kelly would do a song like this lol.

J-Hood - Who I'ma Sign 2

This song is about, but its funny he's talking like he's actually in control of his future lmao.

Bow Wow & Omarion - Hood Star

Other than this track being called Hood Star (which obviously neither are or were EVER) its actually pretty hot...kinda Jay & Kellz-esque...okay maybe not but its better than that Designated Driver bullshit lol.

Nelly feat. Pimp C & Sean P - Cut It Out

Nothing really new here and if this is really Nelly's new single he should go sit down and re-group.

Obie Trice feat. Saigon - Wanna Know (Remix)

Obie didn't come with it on this track but Saigon killed it as usual.

Bishop Lamont - Feel On It

Bis is ill! I really don't appreciate him rapping about his meat so much on this joint but the song is still hot.

Craig David - 1 Of 6 Things

Remember him?? Yeah he was dope back in like '01 but I see things have changed because I dunno what's going on with this track here lol.

T.I. feat. Young Jeezy - She Can Get It

This was pretty straight, but it sounds old like '02 Tip

J. Holiday feat. Busta Rhymes - Bed (Remix)

Busta shuts it down!

T.I. feat. Ciara - Goodbye My Dear

Pretty hot song, but its better suited for Ciara's album...them again I guess its not best suited for either since neither used it lol.

Lupe Fiasco - Superstar

This is a kool track, Lupe is ill.

T.I. feat. Plies - Rydin'

You "swear to muthafuckin' God"???? WOOOW Tip you're wylin' out! This track is lame mainly because of that but Plies actually stayed on beat or the most part lol. Tonya, get your boy lol.

50 Cent - Don't Wanna Talk About It

Nothing too special here.

4 comments:

Wifey Material said...

its TANYA to you mister lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fiyah said...

I know how to spell your Tanya but I was talkin bout Tonya from the 2nd floor cuz she's totally in love with T.I. lol.

Anonymous said...

This tyeman64 from youtube. thanks for posting these songs. Love the 50 cent tracks. That "Smile" song would have been a great single for him to use to end his cd. Also Craig David killed that song.