September 02, 2007

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Mystery Woman Porscha Coleman

For as long as I can remember (okay, maybe not that long but its for dramatic effect people!), I've been trying to find out who the hell this chick is, and what the hell she does. I've seen her randomly pop up in countless music videos and TV shows, but its usually just a quick shot then she's out. I'm pretty sure you've noticed the same thing, but not to the point I have... which made me wanna find out who the fuck she was.

Her momma'nem named her Porscha, but you probably know her as just another "video ho" (yeah I know, fucked up BUT its always the first thought when you see a chick in a video lol). Anyway, a few weeks ago she was actually on the cast of Wild N Out which is when I finally decided I HAD to figure out who this female is... needless to say I completely forgot about it until today lol.

It took me a few minutes to actually find out her name, but once I did OMG! I just thought to myself 'this is the most successful, unsuccessful, multi-tasking person in the world!' Turns out that on top of being a professional video ho GIRL, she's an actress, singer, model, and dancer. Interesting. Well who cares about all that other shit here's a list of artist's videos she's been in:

50 Cent
Anthony Hamilton
Busta Rhymes
Dem Franchize Boyz
Faith Evans
Gym Class Heroes
Jim Jones
Kanye West
Lloyd Banks
Mistah F.A.B.
Nelly
Snoop Dogg
Ying Yang Twins
and Yung Berg

Yeah I know, WOW! Well she's made PLENTY of other small appearances and if you wanna see you can go to her Myspace page HERE.

0 comments: