September 07, 2007

STFU Award - Week of 8/26/07 - Polow Da Don


Sorry I forgot to post this last week, but I just couldn't decide whether this following quote deserved to be a STFU Award or INN. Here's what Polow Da Don had to say when AllHipHop.com asked him about being the "King of All White Girls":
Just the “King of the White Girls.” I ain't self proclaimed but I run with it. [Laughs] There was a stage in my life where I went crazy with dating white women. I have nothing against black women, but they’re raised differently. White women are raised to respect and serve their men. Black women are taught to question [their men]. Black women look at submission as being weak. White women look at submission as being a woman. And anyone who has a problem with this statement is ignorant. Just look at the divine order: it goes God, man, woman, child.
WOW! Is this 1870?? What kind of human STILL has this mindset?? Then to make it worse he tops if off by saying that anyone who has a problem with this is ignorant...oh really?? If I'm ignorant for having a problem with this, just what the hell does that make you?? Oh, okay. I'm baffled to why anyone would even go on record as saying something this retarded in 2007! Makes NO sense to me. Anytime you generalize a large group of people you're going to run into trouble, and Polow's sell out ass is no exception. Mr.
Polow-Freache Jamal Fincher Jones, please STFU!

0 comments: