September 28, 2007

R.I.P. To The Career Of... Olivia

Damn shit aint looking too good for the boy girl Olivia! Check out her new video:


Now as most of you should know, Olivia was dropped from G-Unit early this year and for her sake, I hope this Missing You record is dedicated for 50. Look how cheap this shit is! I could've shot and edited this shit myself on my computer lol. Damn man I just really feel bad for her because its really a wrap for her career...R.I.P.

*Update*
What's even worse than this cheap ass video is that Olivia has had neither her website nor Myspace changed so she's STILL listed as the "First Lady of G-Unit" on both! I would say no one has signed on to either, but some has because the Myspace's last login was 9/25 and I KNOW it wasn't from somebody within the G-Unit camp because she's been dropped for over 5-6 months now and what reason would the have to go in there?? She needs to holla at someone to help her get that shit off, her URL changed from myspace.com/gunitfirstlady, and her website updated. Sad.

To be fair, she's still listed on G-Unit's G-Space Myspace page, though no one has signed onto it since 7/5/07.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serves her right. I remember when they got rid of Game on the radio and she was all co signin' out loud like she had vested time in G-Unit. I mean, she ALL THE WAY into it and even was STARTING crap on the radio for no damn reason with Game lol..... Now she is just a memory....... again actually LOL>....