September 10, 2007

Lil Mama Career Countdown: Times Up!

I believe it was either last week or the week before I was thinking 'damn, Lil Mama's career was over quick.' Then he she released a new video, but even the lameness of that song can't save him her from officially ended his her career here:
There was a time when people said, "any publicity is good publicity," damn they couldn't be more wrong because this is REALLY putting him her over the edge (of the career mountain that is). If you read my notes from the VMAs then you know how I felt about this already so I just wanted to show everyone who was smart enough to NOT watch the show. The Lip Gloss has run out, game over, you lose.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...i was waiting for you to comment about this! lol
what the fuck (excuse my french) was her rstylist thinking??????