September 07, 2007

Re: Midnight Monkey

I have plenty of other blogs to write and dumb shit give my take on, but first I wanna talk about why I was pissed off this morning. Okay, so I wake up and get online while I'm eating my Cheerios and watching Saved By The Bell re-runs (yeah I still like the show, sue me lol) when I decide to take a trip to Youtube land. When I got there, I noticed a new video under my subscriptions by this chick XNegritaX so like any other human with a penis I clicked it. Now, she hadn't posted in awhile so I was skeptical, but she is mad sexy and has some pretty hot dance videos... tricked again!:


Yeah I know, WTF was the first thing I said too lol. Originally, it was called Midnight Mushrooms by she's since changed it to Midnight Monkey (which I'm assuming is just another UK slang for the drug mushrooms lol). Man fuck all that, this female is fuckin' up! That's why I took the liberty of making this video this morning to show how I feel:


I dunno, I just feel played for subscribing to her shit to see some nice UK ass just to have her start making nonsense video of herself talking some anti-interesting bullshit...what a waste lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FEEL YOU SOON SHE USED TO BE FLY AS SHIT...HOPEFULLY SHE'LL COME BACK AROUND AND MAKE SOME GOOD ASS SHAKIN VIDEOS

Anonymous said...

I THINK U ARE SO WRONG

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.