September 12, 2007

Kanye & 50's Pre-Order Numbers

Straight up, last week I had a crazy thought like 'what if Kanye & 50 both sell over a million records the first week.' Now, that hasn't happened quite yet, but shit aint looking too farfetched once you see their pre-order numbers. Right now 50 is actually in the lead with 339,079, but Kanye isn't far behind with 319,212 pre-orders sold. That shit is CRAZY considering this figure came before their albums even hit stores! So much for all that Kenny Chesney nonsense lol. At this point, I couldn't see either of them selling anything less than 850,000 copies each, but I'm sure they'll both do more.

As you can see from the picture above my money went in support of Team Kanye with its fuckin' wack ass paper insert cover, though I'll probably be in stores buying 50's too once I get paid Friday lol. Now, as I'm sure you all know they are both on crazy promo runs this week (they were both on 106 today and 50 kept disrespecting Kanye like he wasnt even there lol, and I just watched 50 on Jimmy Kimmel) so I'll leave you with Kanye's new video for Good Life featuring the out of place looking T-Pain:

0 comments: