September 06, 2007

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Shaq Drops Shaunie

Great news for me, Shaq is divorcing his wife! Normally, I could care less about somebody getting a divorce since its really none of my business, but I have to make an exception for Shaunie's fine ass...oh yeah and Stacey Dash lol. Anyway, when I first saw Shaunie on Cribs I thought she looked nice, but when she was in the crowd for the Heat's '06 championship run I fell in love! I found myself just waiting for them to put the camera back on her because her titties were looking phenomenal. Now, I don't do the news, but I heard she was hittin' Shaq up for dough and seeing that I'm broke I have nothing to worry about lol. Plus her fine ass has like 4 kids from him so she won't need my money and I could be the K-Fed to her Britney...lovely!

Only problem I see is coming after Shaq BUT if I just give her a few months to tighten things back up after 5 years of punishment we might be able to work something out. No need for me to pull a T-Pain and go into detail about Shaq's meat, but you get the point lol.

0 comments: