September 15, 2007

STFU Award - Week of 9/9/07 - Beyonce

As much as it pains me, I know I have to do this. Man, I really don't want to because I love Beyonce to death, but she's KNOWS she was wrong for these following comments. Now, I know you've probably already read them somewhere else by now, my bad, I actually read them last weekend when TMZ first posted them but just could bring myself to giving my former boo/future baby momma the STFU Award...oh well fuck it she earned it! And if for some reason you haven't heard or seen them here they are:

I'm just jealous that I wasn't born Latina. I wish I had been because the culture is so beautiful...I noticed a big difference between speaking to all of the Latino stations and speaking to the pop stations or the other stations. With the Latino stations, there was so much love and everyone is so genuine.

No comment :-(

0 comments: