March 07, 2008

Notoriously Bad Casting??

Okay, so by now we all know that Gravy is gonna be playing Biggie in the biopic thingy called Notorious, which definitely wasn't a bad choice, but has anyone looked at the rest of the cast?? Derek Luke as Puff?? Angela Bassett as Voletta Wallace??? And worst of all Anthony Mackie (aka Papa Doc) as Tupac?!?!? They MUST be joking! Tell me this is NOT the best Fox could do, please!

Now, I'm not saying the movie is gonna be wack or anything but come the fuck on lol. I mean I know the story is about Biggie so his actor is the one that really matters, but that other shit is just terrible casting. Who's gonna play Lil Kim, Jada Pickett?? I mean damn lol.

Welp as you know, if you watch The Come Up DVDs, Gravy is apart of Fendi's Dirty Money Entertainment so check out Fendi talking about Gravy allegedly getting a big $12 million check to play Biggie! Talk about a come up! lol. On a side note, I wonder if Fendi still owes Jadakiss money?? lol.

0 comments: