June 27, 2008

Fuck YouTube Pt. II: These Bitches Shut Down Obama's Channel!

Click To Enlarge!

I think Fuck YouTube Pt. II the video might be in order after this shit. As I said in my last post I was waiting for Barack's camp to upload the video of he and Hillary Clinton campaigning together in NH, but once I was on his channel I clicked on a video and it said it was removed by the user and when I tried to go back to his channel it said: "This account is suspended." WTF YouTube??? How are you gonna shut down the next president of the United States of America??? I mean shutting me and a slew of others who tried to express themselves is one thing, but Barack Obama?? Y'all bitches have some nerve!

**UPDATE**

YouTube has wisely decided to restore Barack Obama's channel so no Fuck YouTube Pt. II for now...but Fuck Lil Wayne Pt. 3 might be coming sooner than you think ;-).

0 comments: