June 29, 2008

Jacki-O Talks About Brisco Threatening To Slap Her With A Wad Of Money

I read about this in the Rumors the other, but never really paid it any mind until my DivShare began fucking about and I started looking for other shit to post. Anyway, this shit is crazy! I mean I heard Brisco was a fuck boy and all, but damn. Now I ain't saying he is a fuck boy, but that's just what I heard lol. Hell, just listen to Jacki tell it (though she really doesn't go into much detail).

Oh yeah, just letting you know now that at about 9 or 10 minutes it the audio like rewinds and plays the last 2 minutes or so over, but after that it plays all the way through.



Damn, I wish she would've went into more detail about how Poe Boy did her wrong. Oh well she seemed really upset so maybe after she calms down we'll get more info. The more important question in all of this is why in the hell is Wayne shooting a video for A Milli??? Pointless if you ask me lol.

0 comments: