June 27, 2008

T.I. - No Matter What Video

I'm still not sure why he made a video for this, but like I was telling my homegirl he needs to start cranking up as much buzz as possible if he's planning on selling any records. Well, that's all if the album is still supposed to be coming out August 12th.

Anyway, check out the new joint:



LOL @ Lil Duval trying to be serious! That is hilarious lol. Anyway, I see he had 8Ball & MJG in the video before the ink even dried on the contract, but that all good. I believe that was that lil girl group he used to have in there too...what ever happened to them?? They were pretty hot on those old mixtapes and then they kinda just disappeared.

Sitting back watching this joint and listening to the lyrics, I must say T.I. really brought out the best of his pen game on this joint. I mean I heard it before, but when I really listened to what he was saying in that 2nd and 3rd verse I was like dude spittin'! That makes me hopeful for Paper Trail, but who knows. I just hope he doesn't try to go too clean like Cassidy did with B.A.R.S. I mean it was a good album and all, but some of the songs sounded forced.

0 comments: