June 30, 2008

Old New Music Pt. 1!

As I've said before, DivShare was fuckin' up all weekend so I really never got a chance to post this music so instead of making a bunch of posts I figured I bundle a bunch of those records from last week into one. Enjoy.

Joell Ortiz - Summertime In Brooklyn


I had to post this first because I missed it like 2 weeks ago lol. Its a really good record over Jay's A Million And One Questions beat though he didn't rip it as hard as Kanye did lol. I liked that line where he said, "I'm where beef patties and coco bread is a sandwich." I must be from that place too because I've been doing it for year and I've never been to Brooklyn lol. All my Broward and JA heads know you go down to Charlie's get some beef patties, coco bread, and some of that bussin' ass fruit punch and make it happen!

Ludacris - Big Ass House


Luda is a fool for this! Totally random shit, but he still rips it.

Juice Feat. Crooked I - I Do It


Gillie Da Kid - Do Your Job


Sounds really 2001, but its still dope lol.

Obie Trice - The Giant


If you haven't heard, yes Obie Trice is no longer on Shady Records! I don't know why he left or got dropped, but after this record I could see why they wouldn't have wanted him around lol. Don't get it fucked up though O. Trice is sick! I still got Cheers in the car RIGHT now.

David Banner - Shawty Say



T-Pain Feat. Lil Wayne - Can't Believe It



They say Pain's first single is supposed to feature Lil Wayne BUT they said it was gonna be called Snap Yo' Fingers (original lol) so I don't think this is that record. Welp I guess we'll have to keep waiting...

0 comments: