June 14, 2008

Random News Shit



1) 101 days of sex brought couple intimacy ... and fatigue

I don't even wanna know what they did when she had her period lol. Even if girls didn't have periods I still wouldn't wanna do this...well not with the same pussy lol. Hell, even if it was different chicks who were all dimes and HIV free I wouldn't do this shit. I mean I have a sex drive, but its ain't that wild...maybe if I was 19-20 again because I was having sex A LOT back then. I dunno sometimes you're just not in the mood, but who knows.

2) Obama confronts Internet rumors with new Web site

That's right! FightTheSmear.com is the site and its for all those idiots making up rumors about Obama like that he's muslim or that Michelle called some whities...whitey lol.

3) Ex-Rep. J.C. Watts starting black news channel

I heard about this a few weeks ago when he was on Stever Harvey, but this is a GREAT idea! Dude is a real life black Republican, which is wack, but I'll support this anyway lol.

4) Man threatening to kill police on MySpace arrested

Had to be in Broward lol. What a moron!

5) Cuba approves sex change operations

Weird.

0 comments: