June 27, 2008

Silkk The Shocker Still Livin'??

Yes yes, believe it or not Silkk The Shocker (Ahhh!) is still alive! See, I was on MySpace early and saw Lil Duval posted a bulletin entitled "this a movie i did and yes i did it only for the money" so I go in and this what I see:


A trailer for More Money, More Family! After watching the trailer the title of Duval's bulletin made A LOT more sense lol. I should also point out that inside the bulletin he went ahead and put it out there that Silkk is "the worst actor I've ever seen" and I just might have to agree lol. I mean Silkk makes Master P look like Will Smith although that little girl from Uncle P might be giving him a run for his money as worst I've ever seen lol.

Oh yeah and was I mistaken or did it say executive produced by Silkk The Shocker and Tracy McGrady?? I know you can do something better with your money than this Tracy lol.

0 comments: