June 11, 2008

STFU Award: Diddy, Terrence J, & The 106 & Park Audience

First all, Diddy did NOT change his name! Stop listening to everything you hear and leave all the corny Puffy/Diddy name jokes in the stash lol. Anyway, I kinda agreed with Diddy on some parts of this following video, but the fact that he had the gull to even think Tha Carter III was "classic" was deserving of nothing less than a STFU Award.


I'm not sure what album Diddy was listening to but maybe they should've leaked that version. Don't get me wrong, the album wasn't bad but it sure as hell wasn't no damn classic. No album that includes Lollipop and Phone Home can ever be put in the same breathes at the Reasonable Doubts and Illmatics of the world...that's just disrespectful! STFU Diddy.

Next up we have Terrence for his outlandishly retarded statement within the first 10 seconds of the video below and the "livest audience" for their dick ridery over Lil Wayne for basically saying as much as the beat he rapped over...nothing! Check this shit out (oh and thanks E-Rich for sending this shit to me):



What in the fuck was that?? That was the "legendary freestyle" I was supposed to go crazy over?? He gon' milk this game, get ya' cows up?? LMAO! Then the nigga says some shit about Doogie Howser and the crowd goes wild when 95% of them don't even know what the hell that is lol. Hell, I was only 8 when that shit went off so you telling me those 16-18 year olds in the crowd knew what he was talking about?? I doubt it lol.

Anyway, I don't blame Wayne for spitting that wack shit, I blame the crowd for going crazy over nothing and Terrence calling the shit "legendary" knowing full-well he was gonna spit some wack shit lol. Being a constant observer I knew what was coming was gonna be straight wackery once I saw E put that shit in my Comments, but even the untrained ear and eye should have known what was coming when he asked them to turn he beat off. When he wanted to go accappella my mind immediately went here and that's enough said lol.

So yeah STFU Terrence J and STFU crowd...hell I might as well throw Wayne in there himself for that terrible live version of Prostitute Flange he "performed" at the end. Seriously, wtf?? Young girls reacting to lyrics like "I don't care if you're a prostitute and hit every man that you ever knew" and the horrid singing that accompanied it is the reason for the outrageous amounts of teen pregnancies and females getting tricked by dumbass niggas that don't really want them for anything besides sex. Sad lol.

0 comments: