June 19, 2008

Lil Wayne - A Milli Remix

I know I said I wasn't gonna post anymore tonight, but that was before I listening to this shit. Wayne actually goes in on it which is rare these days so I had to post it lol. Its basically thanking all the fans who copped his shit and helped him do over a million 1st week. More on all that shit later on the Billboard Update. Oh and this is the LAST A Milli freestyle I'm posting! I know there's been at least 10 since the last one a I posted (including that hilarious Chris Brown shit I never posted on purpose...then again maybe I should because that shit was hilarious! lol), but this is it because I'm tired of these beat and I never really liked it in the first place.

Lil Wayne - A Milli Remix


Yeah, the nigga ripped this. See, this is all we're asking for Wayne, we just want you to live up to your potential and do more shit like this and Don't Touch Me Remix and less shit like Lollipop and Dey Know Remix.

You know for some reason people really think I don't like Lil Wayne lol. I just find it funny because I've never said I didn't like the nigga, I'm just not caught up in the hype and know everything he does isn't as hot as these dick ridin' niggas wanna think. Oh well, people can think what they want, I'm here for the music and I just go off what I hear.

0 comments: