June 30, 2008

Tony Yayo Wants To Fight Young Buck, Game, & Whoever Else

"Its gonna be a hot summer." We all know what happened last time we heard those words...nothing lol. Well Yayo said it on this interview and puts out there that he's tired of the bullshit and ready to take it to the streets! Lets go nigga!


For some reason I see this 2 ways. The first way I see it is like the Flavor Of Love 2 reunion special where Becky aka Buckwild throws her shoe at New York and shouts "step to this!" (still hilarious lol) as if she wanted to fight but we all know she didn't. The second way I see it is that Yayo is a convicted felon and he just might be down for whatever. I mean lets be honest, rich people have done dumber things (do I really need to go down the list??) so its not outside the realm of possibility that Yayo might not just be talking and really does wanna fight them. Who knows and only time will tell.

Oh yeah and no that wasn't really 50 that called in lol.

0 comments: