June 30, 2008

Old New Music Pt. 2!

DJ Pharris Feat. R. Kelly, Fat. Joe, & Fabolous


Like that Gillie track in Pt. 1, this sounds really '01 BUT Fab rips it so its all good, I'm feelin' it. Oh yeah, who is DJ Pharris??

Gym Class Heroes Feat. The-Dream - Cookie Jar


You know I actually wondered how that nigga Tyga became so lame seeing his brother is a rockstar, but at that point I had really never listened to a Gym Class Heroes song. Now, that I have I completely understand where he got his lameness from because this record is corny x8. I mean more power to them if this shit blows, but it won't be off the strength of me bumpin' it lol.

Lupe Fiasco - Me & My Sneakers


Kanye West - The Stalker Song (Unreleased)


If I'm not mistaken (I very well might be) I think Kanye used a portion of this beat in Consequence's The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Not saying that's a good or bad thing, just pointing it out.

Kanye West - Jigga My Nigga Freestyle


I used to have a bunch of these old Kanye freestyles from like '03, but I don't think I ever heard this one so I just assumed you hadn't either so here it is lol.

0 comments: