June 23, 2008

How Wack Is This??: Shaq Disses Kobe!

Okay, so I'm watching PTI and as many of you might know SportsCenter comes on directly afterward at 6pm and the lead story was about Shaq dissing Kobe at some club in New York. I was like WTF and then they played the hysterical video that I've posted below.



Click here to view the entire video "freestyle" (if you can bare lol).

Okay, you've heard it, right?? Kool, now how WACK was that??? I mean it was wack to diss Kobe, but I'm more so talking about the "freestyle", that shit was atrocious! I thought we had seen the last of the Diesel trying to rhyme when he got ethered by Skillz back in '04 (exhibit A and exhibit B), but hopefully this isn't a sign of this to come (though it would be kinda funny if he actually recorded a full diss record for Kobe lol). This is a definite L for the Shaq regardless lol.

Last thing, was that Cory Gunz on stage co-signing?? That nigga better stay clear of Shaq's lyrical wackery or he's gonna stay on the bench for another 4 years for trying to ride with Shaq on a cloud of wackness. You did good with the A Milli track, follow that path young man, not the Shaq path lol.

**UPDATE**

Here's what Shaq told Stephen A. via ESPN.com about this whole freestyle debauchery:

"I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MCs do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."

I guess he can get a pass, but that shit was just terrible lol.

0 comments: