June 19, 2008

G-Unit Vs. Young Buck: Ahh, Here It Goes!

Okay, I took a day to just chill, get back in the groove of things, and catch up with all that's been going on and I'm 100% back! Unfortunately its damn near 2am now and I gotta go to work in the morning so I can't go post crazy right now but before I did anything else I just wanted to get my thoughts out on this whole Young Buck/G-Unit shit.

First things first, on Monday before I left I was reading AHH's Rumors and saw this thread on the IC about Buck saying fuck G-Unit in some video (which I saved to check out when I got back home). Then when I actually get back home I see all this shit about a phone conversation between 50 & Buck in which Buck cried and 50 taped it and posted it on his website (bitch move). Now, Buck has a record out dissing 50! Shit is crazy right now but check out the track down below.

Young Buck - Taped Conversation (50 Cent diss)


WOOOWW! While you're at it you might as well check out this other new Buck track detailing the whole situation with G-Unit.

Young Buck - My Whole Life


Okay, now that we got all of what happened out I can say my piece:

First off I wanna say I'm not even mad at 50 for putting that phone conversation out there, Im just disappointed. This just feeds the theory that he needs gimmick shit to sell records and with T.O.S. allegedly dropping July 1st this couldn't have been better timing (seeing none of their 2 or 3 singles have yet to pop off and a beef with Rocsi wasn't high profile enough to fuel record sales). It was a true bitch move in every sense of the term, but that's just 50 and that's how he rolls.

Second, how are you, 50 Cent, worth $300-400 million and any one of your artists are even close to debt??? I mean we're not talking about one of them niggas you randomly started signing in 05-06, we're talking about a nigga that's been down since Get Rich Or Die Tryin'! How is this nigga even anywhere NEAR debt?? I mean I don't know all the circumstances and things that went into and make up their relationship, but come on 50. How do you have damn near a half a billion and your man is in debt?? And not just in debt with the government or some niggas, he's in debt with you! You couldn't just take care of that and keep it moving?? You can cop Val Kilmer a $100,000 whip, but can't look out for homie?? Nigga Val Kilmer can't rap! This is just bullshit.

As far as Buck is concerned I don't blame him for making a diss record for Fif. I honestly wouldn't have because its just feeding into his grand scheme which is for people to buy T.O.S. (which they still won't) and making that diss record only keeps the fire burning (no pun intended lol). I mean I like 50 a lot and I respect him for what he's done, but dude is a gimmick rapper now because he needs silly shit like this to sell records. He claims he's bigger than the whole South alone, but yet he can't sell a record off just the strength of being 50 and having hot music. Its almost sad lol. Can't knock the hustle though, 50 is just the type of nigga to sell out for a dollar and if he's fine with that so am I.

0 comments: