June 30, 2008

Amy Winehouse Calls Kanye A "Cunt" & Punches A Fan! Hilarious!

I know you've heard all over that Amy changed some of the lyrics to Some Unholy War and said "at least I'm not opening for a cunt like Kanye" BUT nobody is really posting the performance so here it goes (Fiyah note: the magic happens at about 2 minutes in)!


I guess a guitar over the shoulder was the must-have it accessory at Glastonbury '08 lol. Anyway, after watching this I still find it hard to hate Amy (even though she's killing her and a possible racist lol) because I try to separate the music from the artist's personal shit (i.e. the reason I think Lil Wayne is a lame, but I like Tha Carter III or why I think Kanye's a dick, but is still his biggest fan lol) but still why the attack on Kanye?? I don't get it. I've been reading people saying its because of what happened at that Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival where 'Ye's performance was delayed 2 hours because they couldn't set up his stage and the crowd chanted "Kanye sucks" BUT I don't see what that has to do with Amy Winehouse. I mean wasn't she laid up in a hospital on her death bed when that happened?? I dunno, whatever lets move on to the punch!


Seemed like nothing to me, but I love how that guy says the person probably deserved it lmao.

0 comments: