November 05, 2007

Why??? Snoop Dogg - Sexual Explosion

I love Snoop and have since the early 90's when my mom had me jammin' listening to his first hits, but I don't know what the fuck this is lol. Snoop butchers an otherwise pretty good song by being yet another victim of this T-Pain auto-tune shit! This shit is really making me sick, but y'all check this shit out before I go any further:

Snoop Dogg - Sexual Explosion


I aint gon' lie, this effect you'd to be kinda neat when Roger Troutman did it or even when they put it on Countess Vaughn's voice on The Parker's intro, but its a cliche mess right now. Snoop, why do this?? You don't need to do anything different man we already like you! Hopefully this retarded mistake doesn't hurt Snoop too much, but hell after Fresh Pair Of Panties On this, all of a sudden, doesn't look at that...well besides it nearly being unbearable to listen to lol.

On top of it all, unlike T-Pain, Snoop doesn't need this to sound good singing because dude is just so damn smooth and he proved that on Ups & Downs from the R&G album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Sexual Explosion < The Parker's Theme Song

Anonymous said...

Man this shit is hot. Snoop is doin it OG original 4 real. Sounds like a Neptunes production. Cant wait 4 Ego Tripin to drop.