December 25, 2007

Teyana Taylor - Google Me

What's good y'all?? Got everything you wanted for Christmas?? Yeah me neither lol. Anyway, you MIGHT remember this chick Teyana Taylor from MTV's Bratz Sweet Sixteen. Remember she was the Game voiced spoiled girl signed to Star Trak that had the skater party, colorful dress, and the nobody rock band who wanted some serious gwop to show up at her party but everyone there, besides Teyana, ended up not liking?? Still nothing?? Well fuck it then lol.

Anyway, she has a new Jazze Pha produced track called Google Me that I wanted y'all to check out:

Teyana Taylor - Google Me


The song is straight to me. I mean its kinda...well really cheesy/corny/gimmicky and I'm not really feeling the raps, but she has a very nice singing voice. I could potentially see her being a star, despite being on Sweet Sixteen, if Pharrell puts her out there right. Plus, she has some really nice titties which is always a good thing when big an aspiring superstar lol. I don't think she likes dudes though (if you get my drift lol), but its worked out for other (I aint saying no names though Queen Latifah lol).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont go to jail for this chick!!! She is a vegatarian anyways!!..
Bust she can sing..but yo no se.. dont kno if she's gonna make it...
-Whit

Gallardo Bastardo said...

I'd beat, she just can't speak. Her voice to gravely to talk during sex. She sound like Snoop off of The Wire.