September 24, 2008

808's & Heartbreak Coming "November Something"; Love Lockdown Debuts #3

Welp so much for that 50/Kanye part 2 album battle because on Kanye's blog he said he's done with the album and that its gonna drop "November something" because he wants us to hear it "as soon as possible." So unless 50 moves his shit up too that idea is a wrap and in that case its a wrap for 50 moving major units because he needs Kanye more than Kanye needs him.

In other Kanye news, Love Lockdown is gonna debut at #3 tomorrow on the Billboard Hot 100. I can't say I'm particularly surprised by this seeing I said it'd be #1 the night it debuted on the VMAs after only hearing it once. I'm still mad at all the weirdo vocal effects Kanye is dick ridin' using, but I do like the new version of the song better than the original. Its a good song at heart, but it was just terribly executed in the recording process.

SOURCE

0 comments: