September 05, 2008

MuZik Pt. 2

Young Jeezy - Done It


Why wasn't this on the album?? Oh yeah, The Recession review coming soon.

Cassidy - Never Lie


This was very...average lol.

Charles Hamilton - Stay On Your Level


This shit was ALMOST on The Wackness Monday, but I decided to give the young boy a break. Just don't come with no wack hook like this again baby...just butchering a classic Jay-Z/Nas joint, fuck is wrong with this nigga?? lol.

Kardinal Offishall Feat. T-Pain - Go Home With You


T-Pain is on his shit right now because I definitely fuck with this hook! Kardi did his thing too and if you didn't know Not 4 Sale is out.

Akon - Over The Edge


I'm not a big Akon fan, but if he rolls with this joint I'm sure it'lll do well.

Pitbull Feat. Casely - Knock Me Down


I'm not just putting this song up because they said 954 at the beginning...okay, yes I am lol.

Memphis Bleek - Here I Go


BORING! Come on Bleek, you're better than this.

0 comments: