September 07, 2008

Somebody Needs To Be Fired!

Ayo I dunno who put this year's VMAs together, but somebody needs to be fired! I dunno if they spent this year's budget trying to do that shit in Las Vegas last year, but fuck! MTV, you can do better than this. First off, what was up with that little ass room it was in?? Shit looks like the place where they tape FNMTV. Hell, Club Comic View had more room than that lol. On top of all that Russell Brand was dry as hell for the most part. I liked him in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but stand-up ain't for everybody lol. You know something is wrong in the world when the BET Awards were better than the VMAs.

The best part of the show, to me, was Kanye's performance of his new single Love Lockdown. I really didn't know what to think before he came on because the of type of shit he's been on lately, but I thought the song was dope. I mean I gotta hear the mp3 to make a final determination, but it sounded good live. I'm just happy he didn't come with no T-Pain shit because honestly that's what I thought he was gonna do...but he didn't so I'm proud...plus Love Lockdown sounds very #1 single-ish to me. Now, I dunno what was up with that PeeWee Herman suit he had on, but that's a whole other conversation lol.

Oh yeah, and were me and Andy the only 2 to notice Lil Wayne had a lip ring in?? I mean the nigga was already extremely homo-ish, but damn! lol. Oh, and damn Britney is back nigga, she was lookin' fine as hell like it was '98 all over again lol.

0 comments: