September 07, 2008

Today Is The Day!!!

Man, I'm so fuckin' amp'd! Its opening day and football officially starts up and my Cowboys plays the Browns. Besides that, there's so many storylines out there like how is Pacman gonna do if he does get the start, how is Ocho Cinco gonna look on the back of Chad's jersey, how Favre plays with the Jets, how are the Dolphins gonna do, how is Aaron Rodgers gonna do, how will Shawne Merriman's knee hold up, is L.T. is still dominant, are Brady and Manning really healthy, how will Matt Ryan do, just so much shit! Unfortunately the Cowboy game starts at 4:15 and I don't get off until 5 so ummm *cough cough* I think I'm coming down with something lol. Nah, I'm gonna go in... I dunno if I'm gonna stay the whole day, but I am going in lol.

One thing I definitely won't miss is the VMAs tonight! Kanye is supposed to be closing out the show with his lead single Love Lockdown so that's gonna be something I have to watch because I NEED to know is he gonna be on this dumb shit on this album or coming with some of the College Dropout/Late Registration heat. Today should be a good day, so thank God for it. Peace!

0 comments: