September 02, 2008

What's With All The Diddy Dismay??

All over the internet people are going wild over this video below, and my question is simply why?? If for some reason you haven't had a chance to see this video take the time out now:



Now again, why is everybody so up in arms about this video?? Its fuckin' Diddy! I'm sorry, but if you're looking to Diddy to shape your political opinion there is something wrong with YOU. I mean I could see if he was saying all this on CNN or some shit, but he's filming himself spinning around in one of his backyards (side note: I bet he knows how any he has, unlike McCain lol) talking about John McCain for his YouTube channel! People get a freakin' grip, its YOUTUBE. You put up YouTube videos to get views and that's all Diddy was doing. He is an entertainer, remember??

Beyond popular belief, Diddy is a pretty smart guy (how else do you explain his fortune, luck?? He surely didn't marry into some wealthy pussy like McCain) and I'm sure he knew this would get people talking so I guess you can score another one for him.

Lost in all this hoopla is the fact that John McCain IS buggin' the fuck out. We all know this and have been saying this since Friday, but now all of a sudden that's lost because Diddy made a video about it?? Weird.

Anyway, here's the only response to Diddy's video that I co-sign because its hilarious. Its by Willie Hatcher and it definitely went into my YouTube favorites.

0 comments: