September 01, 2008

Happy Labor Day

Welp, I'm happy to not have to wake up early to go to work, but no BBQ as far as I know so that's no good. Anyway, here's a Labor Day message from Barack.



In other Obama news, did you hear that over 38 million people tuned in to watch Obama's acceptance speech on Thursday?? That's more than the Olympics opening ceremony, the American Idol finale, and the Academy Awards this year! On top of that, the 38 million plus isn't even including the people who watched on PBS because they didn't pay Nielsen for a viewership count. Same thing for C-SPAN. Big thing for the big O baby!

And in McCain news, he and the GOP are working on their convention schedule because of the threat of Gustav. I think they're really just using that as an excuse because they need more time to try to put on a show like we saw last week at the DNC. Since they know Bush and Cheney aren't coming they should look at that as a blessing and go ahead with my convention plans...well that's what I'd do if I was them lol. Then again, maybe the powers that be don't want RNC to happen and maybe McCain should take this as a sign and concede now lol.

0 comments: