September 04, 2008

Its Finally Here!!

Yes, yes the NFL season officially jumps off today! On the bill tonight is an NFC East clash between the New York Giants and Washington Redskins at 7pm and I'm gonna be watching every second of it. I'm sure the Giants will win, but really who cares I'm just hoping for some more injuries lol.

This has been a LONG time coming! Man, this has been like the longest postseason ever lol. Whatever, I'm just glad its back.

Now, I'm gonna leave you with a top ten list I started a few weeks ago, but totally forgot about untl just the other day lol. It was called "The Top 10 Reason I can't Wait For Football Season To Start" but since I only came up with 9 and don't feel like making another one up all this time after the fact I'm just gonna change the top 10 to a top 9 ;-).

9. I wanna see how Brett Favre does as a New York Jet and find out will we see 07-08 Favre or 06-07 Favre.
8. Watching baseball ain't cutting it.
7. The Olympics are in Beijing so watching Team USA basketball is like the most inconvenient shit ever.
6. I'm tired of the sports shows talking about the same shit everyday.
5. Gives me a real reason to leave work early on Sundays.
4. I love watching Skip Bayless hate on T.O. and the rest of the Dallas Cowboys...but mainly T.O. lol.
3. Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann are teaming back up for Sunday night football!
2. Can't wait to see how dominant my Cowboys are gonna be this year.
1. I wanna see how long it takes the Dolphins to win a game this year.

0 comments: