September 21, 2008

For Starters...

Here are those tracks I uploaded earlier the same day my internet went down.

Stat Quo - Dear Summer Pt. 2



Ne-Yo Feat. Jamie Foxx & Fabolous - She Got Her Own (Miss Independent Remix)


This shit is so fly nigga! Kinda slow, but I fuck with it...well besides Fab's verse, that shit just didn't go.

Killer Mike - My Life Freestyle


Illy!

Timbaland Feat. T-Pain - Talk That


MIMS - BaRock Star


What?? Mims with a hot track?? I so fuck with this!

Cassidy - How Real Is This


This beat is still classic!

DJ Kay Slay Feat. Sheek, Papoose, Tony Yayo, Junior Reid, Uncle Murda & Jim Jones - Don't Take It There (Remix)



This track was going great...and then Yayo spit lol. And how Jimmy gon' come in like that??

Twista - I Want My Dough


Termanology - Please Don't Go

0 comments: