September 05, 2008

MuZik Pt. 1

Styles P. & Sheek - Barry Bonds Freestyle


They should've been on the original. Lord knows Wayne had no business being there.

Rick Ross - I'm Just Doing My Thing


When I first say this track earlier this week it said "Prod. by Kanye West" at the end of the title and once I heard it I was just like 'uh yeah Kanye produced it, but that was about 5 years ago and for T.I.'s Trap Muzik' lol. I dunno that was just weird, but I fuck with this though.

Jermaine Dupri - Swagger Like Us Freestyle


Fuck swagger, JD needs to get an engineer in there to get his levels right because the beat is way louder than his vocals so for the most part I don't even know what he was saying lol. Oh well, whatever he said had to be better than what Kanye and Wayne put forth lol.

Trey Songz - Whatever You Like Freestyle


This beat really makes me wanna go to sleep, but good job Trey...I guess lol.

DJ Felli Fel Feat. T-Pain, Sean Paul, Flo Rida & Pitbull - Feel It


This shit right here is jammin'! They're probably bangin' this on Power 96 in full rotation lol.

DJ L Feat. Junior Reid, Sheek, Cassidy, Harlem's Cash & Joell Ortiz - Take It To The Top


Who the fuck is Harlem's Cash and why is this nigga on the track?? We could've done without that verse...hell, we can do without niggas using "Hadouken" in a verse all across Hip-Hop because that is WACK! Everybody else did they're thing so its all good.

Dap-C Feat. Talib Kweli, Lil Wayne, & Royce Da 5'9" - Ma Money


Is that really Wayne on the hook or is that a sample?? Well whatever it was it sounded bad lol. The verses on here were hot though, even Wayne's so its all good. Well, everyone besides that person who spit after Kweli, who the fuck was that anyway?? I think some internet rap nigga put his own shit on there lol.

0 comments: