September 05, 2008

Ace Hood - Gutta/Final Warning/Face Good

I'm not sure why they pushed his album back to October 14th (ain't like he's gonna do huge numbers either way), but here's a few new tracks from the boy.

Ace Hood Feat. Trick Daddy - Gutta


This shit right here is a BEAST! This is the best track I've heard from this man by FAR! I love his flow and delivery on here and this beat is a problem! I believe Goldrush produced it, but I'm not positive. It actually sounds more like Cool-N-Dre to me, but you never know since they did fall off.

DJ Khaled Feat. Ace Hood, Bun-B, Blood Raw, Brisco, Bali, Lil Scrappy, & Shawty Lo - Final Warning


I dunno if this is on Gutta or We Global (I'm leaning towards We Global), but either way Ace didn't really show up even though he was the feature artist. Brisco outshined everybody anyway because he RIPPED this shit. He kinda had a Pac flow going on but didn't sound like he was dick riding...a very thin line to walk and he did it up. Shawty Lo & Blood Raw were just terrible and their vocals definitely should've been deleted lol.

Ace Hood Feat. Flo Rida - Face Good


Not impressed.

0 comments: