September 24, 2008

Now It All Makes Sense!

John McHoover McCain doesn't wanna postpone Friday's presidential debate because he's not prepared, he wants it postponed so Sarah Palin can have more time to prepare. I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier, it all makes perfect sense now: Palin needed more time to memorize her answer sheet, McCain used the financial crisis as an excuse to push his debate back, offers to reschedule it to the date of her debate, and to move her debate back to "a date yet to be determined."

I know all that sounds made up BUT, unfortunately, its the damn truth. That's right, CNN is reporting that the McCain camp has made this proposal to the Presidential Debate Commission. Sad, very sad.

The voice of reason in this whole mess, Barack Obama, thinks all the debates should go on as scheduled. Earlier in Clearwater, Florida he said, "I think that it is going to be part of the president’s job to deal with more than one thing at once." Thank you! And as one commenter said, "Congress needs McCain's help like I need my 2 year old son's help lifting a couch," so why not debate?? Hmm, maybe McCain just won't show up. Oh well, Obama '08!

SOURCE

0 comments: