September 05, 2008

Bow Wow - Madden King

Madden King
Welp, tonight is the night of the Bow Wow/Game Madden 100k Challenge so here's a lil message from Bow over Game's Dope Boys beat.

Bow Wow - Madden King


Bow just gained some MAJOR cool points right there for talking about playing with the Cowboys! All real niggas know the Cowboys are the shit so kudos to you Shad lol.

Now, as far as the game goes, I dunno who's gonna win BUT if I had to bet I'd put my money on Bow Wow. I don't know how good they are (even though Bow Wow did get beat by Soulja Boy last year), but they are playing this game on XBox360, not PS3 and that give Bow the advantage to me. Whatever, I guess we'll have to wait and see. I wish they were showing it on TV because like Lil Duval said "we ain't doin' shit tonight..yeeaah" lol.

0 comments: