September 04, 2008

New Kanye Album...Maybe!

I read it a few places on the internet, but when I just went to Billboard.com and saw it I know it had to be real. Though it was supposed to be called Good Ass Job, they say its still untitled so we'll see what the nigga comes up with. The first single is supposed to be a track called Love Lockdown so I guess I'll finally have to post all these tracks I've been hoarding for the past week just in case it drops some time this weekend lol. They say he might perform it at the VMAs this Sunday, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Oh, and it was also confirmed that Kanye WILL perform last at the VMAs so maybe he won't bitch out again this year.

I just pray this album isn't on that bullshit that Kanye has been on lately or I'ma have to leave that shit at the store.

SOURCE

0 comments: